Hi Year 6
I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s activities and you were able to make a start on your picture of the Lusitania.
This morning’s work is mainly maths work so here goes for Tuesday 28th April:
- Continuing with our graph work, I would like you to complete the Classroom Secrets sheets (VF) and start at either 1a/4a/7a depending upon your confidence level.
- Look at page 148 of the TYM sheets which focuses on graphs involving changes in temperature. Complete the section which you feel will challenge you. Once again, you might need the PDF for the graph paper.
- Next look at the Classroom Secrets sheets (RPS) and start at either 1a/4a/7a.
- To complete our maths work for the morning I have set two MyMaths activities based on graphs.
- Complete Set A Test 4 of the 10 minute reading test and mark your answers.
Have a good day and I will catch up with you tomorrow
Mrs K x