We have £1,069 rolled over from 2020-2021.
We intend to use £900 of this to fund our catch-up swimming programme which is planned for June 2022.
We are also expecting an additional £18,040 of funding - waiting for confirmation.
This would bring the total to spend to £18,209
We would intend to allocate this to:
£17,333 to fund our Sports Coach to:
* Team teach P.E. lessons across school, providing class teachers with CPD to support their own teaching of P.E.
* Provide after-school activities 3 evenings per week
* Provide 3 lunchtime activity clubs to further increase levels of physical activity
* Provide 1:1 and small group interventions for some of our children with SEND to provide sensory breaks and training in fine and gross motor skills
This leaves £876 which would be used to either:
* Enter school-school competitions (when/if these restart)
* Provide additional resources