As we complete the end of the second year of funding and move into the third year, our priorities will be:
1) To sustain the high-quality Sports teaching. This will remain in years 1, 2, 5 and 6 and will impact on different cohorts as they change year groups in September
2) To increase the opportunities for the Specialist PE teacher and other skilled staff to support colleagues in their delivery of games, gymnastics and athletics
3) To diversify the range of after school clubs that the school directly funds
4) To increase participation in the intra-school leagues
5) To purchase new apparatus for gymnastics to increase levels of participation within gymnastics lessons
6) To increase participation in sporting activities at lunchtime through the provision of a sports coach for two lunchtimes per week.
We have appointed a new class teacher who is a qualified sports coach. Part of his role will be to support the further development of extra-curricular provision and facilitate an increase in opportunities across a wider range of sports and activities.