We were inspected by Ofsted in October 2019
The inspector found:
- Pupils at Greenmount Primary School thrive.
- They are supported well to be successful.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school.
- They feel safe and cared for. There is always someone to talk to if they have any worries.
- Pupils are polite and well-mannered and treat each other with respect.
- Leaders have designed an ambitious curriculum that ignites pupils’ curiosity.
- Leaders are ambitious for pupils to achieve success in their learning. Staff have high expectations for all pupils, including pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
- Leaders are equally ambitious for pupils to develop into well-rounded citizens.
- Pupils’ personal development is a strength of the school.
- Pupils behave well.
- They enjoy the many clubs on offer.
- Governors carry out their role effectively. They support leaders and staff well and hold them to account.
The full report can be downloaded below: