We were inspected by Ofsted in May 2015.
The inspectors found:
- Pupils feel safe because of the warmth and effective care provided by the staff.
- The curriculum is rich. Visits are used well to enrich pupils' experience and enhance their skills.
- Pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted very succesfully across the curriculum, As a result, pupils work happily together and show respect and consideration for others.
- Teachers and teaching assistants work well together and classrooms are vibrant, harmonious places.
- The marking of pupils' work is of a high standard.
- Early years provision is good so children enjoy school, make good progress and achieve well.
- The headteacher provides very strong leadership.
- Governors share the united determination that the school will continue to improve.
The full report can be downloaded below: